Real Estate Buyer Specialists
Not the biggest, but the best! Chisum Realty Group is looking to add a select number of Buyer Agents / Buyer Specialists to our Taos and Angel Fire, New Mexico offices. Our interdependent model is critical to our success which requires all team members to be the best in the industry. As a team, we succeed together!
- Looking for a full time career?
- Willing to go the extra mile?
- Energized by teamwork and collaboration?
- Dedicated to customer excellence?
- Passionate about personal and professional growth?
- Innovative with technology and processes?
- An accomplished communicator?
- Ready to become extraordinary?
Our team structure is set up so you can master your expertise and execute at the highest level. As a listing / Seller Specialist, you’ll be accountable to..
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Schedule and conduct buyer consultations with potential buyers in person, on the phone and via video conferencing
- Work closely with potential Buyers to expertly identify properties that are the best fit for their needs and goals
- Work closely with Listing Agents to negotiate contracts
- Work closely with the Buyers, Contract-to-Close and Title Companies to ensure a smooth transaction to closing
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests and nurture Buyers throughout the buying process
- Educate Buyers on key specifics of the market and their home selling experience
- Guide up to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
What makes us different?
- High earning potential
- Flexible work hours
- No desk fees
- Team concept = coverage on your days off!
- Non-competing qualifying broker and sales manager
- Contract-to-close support
- Fun, non-competitive and collaborative culture
- Ongoing coaching and training
- A marketing team that drives leads and showcases your properties
- Locally owned and operated
We prefer candidates who are already licensed to practice real estate in New Mexico but would consider training sales minded professionals. For consideration, please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.