Real Estate Listing Specialist
We are looking for a Seller/Listing Specialist for our office in Taos and Angel Fire!
Are you a licensed and active Real Estate Agent working the Taos market? If so, would you like to have:
- a Marketing Director to professionally and aggressively market your listings and drive business to you?
- your own Listing Coordinator to assist you with getting your listings ready to launch, do research on the property, obtain associated documents and keep you on track?
- a Gatekeeper to schedule showings of your listings, field phone calls and manage signs and keys for your listings?
- a Contract-to-Close Coordinator to manage your listings under contract, coordinate inspection/repair/appraiser appointments and liaison with the Title Company?
- an Operations Team behind the scenes making sure your processes and systems are running efficiently so you can focus on your Sellers and their properties?
- a Team of agents who will support you and protect your time-off?
- a Qualifying Broker who is dedicated to your success?
If so, we’d love to have a conversation with you!
- Respond to and nurture listing leads and requests for information
- Prepare comprehensive comparative market analysis of properties to potentially be listed
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers in person, on the phone and via video conferencing
- Work with clients to prepare their home for going on the market
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts
- Work closely with the Sellers, Contract-to-Close and Title Companies to ensure a smooth transaction to closing
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests and stay in contact with your Sellers providing feedback on their listing
- Educate Sellers on key specifics of the market and their home selling experience
- Guide 30 to 60 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
The ideal candidate already has their Real Estate license, knows the Taos and/or Angel Fire markets and wishes to join a real estate Team as a career in this field. Candidates who are the right fit for the Team and have the ability to get licensed may also be considered. In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following traits through past experience:
- Self-motivated and quick on your feet with a strong sense of urgency
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Passionate about customer service and possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Dedicated to being part of a Team and thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills and an excellent ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Excellent technology skills — ability to use a word processor, spreadsheet basics, navigate a variety of database and CRM platforms, write professional emails, fill forms, scan documents and maintain electronic records. Ability to quickly learn unfamiliar technology systems and new processes.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Real Estate License or ability to obtain one.
About Chisum Realty Group
Our passion is sharing our mountain communities with our customers! We service the communities of Angel Fire, Red River, Taos and surrounding areas.
Based on the belief that we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than our individual interests, our CEO, Tara Chisum, fully embraced the Keller Williams’ team model and has brought a new level of Real Estate service to Northern New Mexico. We work as a team of specialists advocating for our customers every step of the transaction. We’re the only team based agency in Northern New Mexico with dedicated Buyer Specialists, Seller Specialists, a Marketing Director, Listing Manager, Contract-To-Close department and Operations team. Come experience the Power of Teamwork with the Chisum Realty Group.
For consideration, please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.