Real Estate Seller Specialists
Not the biggest, but the best! Chisum Realty Group is looking to add a select number of Listing Agents / Seller Specialists to our Taos and Angel Fire, New Mexico offices. Our interdependent model is critical to our success which requires all team members to be the best in the industry. As a team, we succeed together!
- Looking for a full time career?
- Willing to go the extra mile?
- Energized by teamwork and collaboration?
- Dedicated to customer excellence?
- Passionate about personal and professional growth?
- Innovative with technology and processes?
- An accomplished communicator?
- Ready to become extraordinary?
Our team structure is set up so you can master your expertise and execute at the highest level. As a listing / Seller Specialist, you’ll be accountable to..
- Respond to and nurture Seller leads and requests for information
- Prepare comprehensive market analysis of properties for Sellers
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers in person or remote
- Work with clients to prepare their home for going on the market
- Work closely with Buyer Agents to negotiate contracts
- Work closely with Sellers, our closing team and Title Companies to ensure a smooth transaction to closing
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests and stay in contact with your Sellers providing feedback on their listing
- Educate Sellers on key specifics of the market and their home selling experience
- Guide up to 60 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
What makes us different?
- Flexible work hours
- High earning potential
- No desk fees
- Team concept = coverage on your days off!
- Non-competing qualifying broker and sales manager
- Contract-to-close support
- Fun, non-competitive and collaborative culture
- Ongoing coaching and training
- A marketing team that drives leads and showcases your properties
- Locally owned and operated
We prefer candidates who are already licensed to practice real estate in New Mexico but would consider training sales minded professionals. For consideration, please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.