- A real estate professional who desires a consistent schedule?
- Energized by teamwork and collaboration?
- Dedicated to knowing all the ins and outs of real estate contracts?
- Passionate about helping agents be their best selves?
- Innovative with CRMs and technology?
- Driven to recruit and retrain the best agents in the industry?
- 32 hrs per week of in-office support (Monday-Thursday)
- On-call Monday-Thursday (Remote)
- On-call one weekend a month (Remote)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bi-weekly base salary
- Performance bonuses with the ability to make over $100K by year three
- Two weeks of Paid-Time-Off
- Ability to purchase 4 more weeks of time-off
- Position requires a privately owned vehicle for the use of travel to client appointments and all offices in the Enchanted Circle (Angel Fire-Taos-Red River). There is mileage reimbursement for client appointments, but not for traveling to and from work locations.
Required education and experience
- Minimum 3-years experience as a real estate agent
- Computer Hardware Skills (ability to hook-up a computer and troubleshoot basic issues)
- Computer Software Skills (typing, documents, spreadsheets, databases, project management applications)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5-years as a real estate agent
- 3-years in training and development
- 3-years managing people
- Google Suite Experience (email, calendar, sites, chat, drive, docs, sheets)
- Boomtown ROI Knowledge
- Sisu Mastery
- Project Management Experience
Our team structure is set up so you can master your expertise and execute at the highest level. As a Sales Manager, you’ll be accountable to..
- Provide oversight and training to real estate agents in the areas of residential brokerage including sales, business development, finance, agency, listings, contracts, ethics and governmental regulations
- Recruit new agents, develop growth programs, train and retain real estate agents to affiliate with Chisum Realty Group.
- Constantly improve agent retention and happiness by understanding their individual goals, and provide the support and accountability to help them reach these goals.
- Hold individual bi-monthly lead accountability reviews with each agent and coach them for successful management and conversion of leads while providing action plans to improve performance.
- Lead bi-monthly agent masterminds with agents, providing guidance and accountability.
- Actively audit lead sources in the CRM ensuring all leads are routed properly and all resources are fully utilized and optimized to ensure peak performance.
- Consistently identify, create and manage ways to nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Create, maintain, test and implement scripts, texts, emails, and drip campaigns to continually improve lead responses ultimately resulting in lead conversion.
- Provide monthly action plans to increase conversion and identify opportunities to work with agents to improve low performing ad sources.
- Provide monthly feedback and lead reporting to the Marketing team regarding lead source performance.
- Aid real estate agents in obtaining client listings and contracts and assist in transaction management and conflict resolution.
- Ensures the efficiency and cost effectiveness of operations by implementing the necessary systems, programs, policies and procedures.
- Develop business goals and strategies necessary to meet company objectives.
- Works with Chisum Realty Group marketing staff to design and implement effective marketing and business development strategies.
- Stays current on national and local real estate market conditions and trains agents on how to communicate these trends to their leads/clients.
- Receives and handoffs incoming referrals and tracks their outcomes.
- Supports and attends client and team events.
- Pilepine support and accountability for agents to ensure all lead/client followup meets company standards.
- Utilize CRM spot-check process to keep the database running like a well oiled machine.
For consideration, please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.