September 6 Fly Fishing Clinic Register at the boat house for a fly fishing clinic on Saturday at 11 a.m. at Monte Verde Lake. Fee $10.
September 6 Saturday Race Series Test your skills against other riders in a weekly race league.
September 6 Murder Mystery Dinner – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern NM 1st Annual Murder Mystery Dinner at Angel Fire Resort Country Club
September 12 Patron Tasting and Tequila Class
- Pin It Girls Ride Day – Join the Pin It Girls Team for a Women’s ride day at the Angel Fire Bike Park
- Fly Fishing Clinic – Register at Monte Verde Lake boat house at 11am
- Saturday Race Series – Test your skills against other riders in a weekly race league
- 1 Million Dollar Hole-in-One Charity Classic – Do you want a chance a winning a million dollars? Then enter the Angel Fire Million Hole-in-one Charity Classic on September 13
- Sip N Swing – Sample Ciroc and Smirnoff vodkas followed by snacks and prizes in Elements bar after play! Last one of the season!
September 19 – 21
- Oktoberfest – This great weekend will feature beer and food tastings, traditional Oktoberfest games and competitions, kids activities, a country fair, a fun run 5k, special dinners, a kids fishing tournament and more!
- More Oktoberfest Activities
- Local DH Bike Race – The final competition of new downhill mountain bike series with 7 races, 5 p.m. at the summit
- Fly Fishing Clinic
- Saturday Race Series – Test your skills against other riders in a weekly race league. A $7 entry fee gets you a chance to win cash prizes, swag, gear and more. Plus, every entry gets a FREE beer voucher at the end of the day
- 5K fun run – at 7:00am
- Bike Park and Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Kids Zone – 10:30am to 4:30 pm with Rides and Games
- Fishfest at Eagle Nest Lake State Park – It’s a Whopper! This fishing tournament is sponsored by the Eagle Nest Marina and the Friends of Eagle Nest Lake State Park. On Sept 27th will be the Historic Laguna Vista Saloon Worm-Eating Contest. It’s a fun event for the entire family to get out and fish for trout, perch and salmon. Every day from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
For the Community Center calendar (weekly exercise classes, pickle-ball, volleyball etc), click here.