Welcome to 15 Sunrise Overlook, Angel Fire NM!
Quintessential log cabin for the discriminating Buyer. Built in 2009 by Mammoth Mill Construction and awarded the “Best Interior” during the annual Parade of Homes. Featured in the Land and Home Magazine for “mountain form meets modern function”. The well designed Great Room complete with wood plank tile floors, massive stone fireplace, window feature wall, dining for 8 plus bar seating. The kitchen boasts granite tile countertops, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting, & walk-in pantry. Main floor master with private deck and 5 piece bath. Guest rooms are on the 2nd level -each with a private deck and ample closet space– plus a shared loft and luxurious bathroom. All this plus a level driveway, stunning mountain views. Located in close proximity to skier drop off and an easy bike distance to the Angel Fire Mountain Bike Park.
Click here for price and more details.
F E A T U R E S
• Square footage: 2242
• SF source: Appriaser
• Acres: 1.84
• Bedrooms: 3
• Baths: 2.5
• Garage: 0
• Year Built: 2009
• Heating: Forced air & furnace-rated wood burning fireplace
• Current Property Taxes: $2,664
• Furnished: Priced unfurnished.
• Complete furniture/décor/accessory package available for additional cost.
• Amenities: Large crawl space can be finished out for cost effective additional living area.
• Resort Membership Fee: $1,265/yr
• Resort Amenities: Skiing, golf, tennis, hiking, horseback riding, zipline, ATV trails and more.