Before you arrive, we want to make sure you’re aware of New Mexico’s local and state orders and the steps we’re taking to keep you and our community safe.
- 14-Day Mandatory Quarantine for some out of state visitors. Please read the executive order here. In Taos, business owners are also subject to penalty if guests aren’t quarantining.
- Face Masks are required in all public places. We will all wear masks in and around our office and while viewing homes. If you don’t have one, let us know and we’ll provide you with one.
- Bathroom access is limited. Please go before you show up to our office.
- Keep Groups Small. Home viewing should be for the primary decision makers.
- We’ll take separate cars. You’ll follow your agent to each property and they’ll open and close the house for you. Your agent will stay outside while you tour the property.
- Discussions. After viewing, we would love to discuss next steps and provide you with any additional documentation. We can do this outside the home or at our office. We’ll keep masks on and maintain 6ft of separation.
- Negotiations and Offers. When you are ready to write an offer, we will do so remotely utilizing electronic signatures. We will be happy to review the offer with you via FaceTime, Zoom or phone.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit, please feel free to reach out to your agent. For a more detailed summary of New Mexico’s COVID-19 response and regulations, please visit our ALL TOGETHER NEW MEXICO blog.