You’re ready to sell your home, great! First, call one of our Seller Specialists at 575.377.2321 for an initial conversation about your goal. The next step will be a home preview. This is where our agent(s) view your home in person to accurately prepare a CMA (comparative market analysis) for you. If you plan to meet us at the property in person , we want to make sure you’re aware of New Mexico’s local and state orders and the steps we’re taking to keep you and our community safe.
- 14-Day Mandatory Quarantine for some out of state visitors. Please read and follow the executive order here.
- Feeling Sick? If you or a family members are feeling ill, or have been in recent contact with a known positive, please let us know so we can reschedule.
- Face Masks are required. We will all wear face coverings in and around your home. If you don’t have one, let us know and we’ll provide you with one.
- One at a time: Homes can be tricky to maintain 6 feet of separation so when we are inside your home, we ask that you stay outside.
- Keep Groups Small. Please only have primary decision makers at the property during the preview.
- Discussions. After previewing, we’ll want to discuss what makes your home unique. We can do this outside the home after we walk though the property. Please keep masks on and maintain 6ft of separation.
Your seller specialist be in touch after the preview but please read our Virtual Real Estate – Selling a Home to familiarize yourself on how we’ll be handeling contract signings, marketing, showings, negation and contract-to-close during the pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your home preview, please feel free to reach out to your agent. For a more detailed summary of New Mexico’s COVID-19 response and regulations, please visit our ALL TOGETHER NEW MEXICO blog.