- Association of Angel Fire Property Owners Annual Welcome Home Weekend – You are invited to start the summer season off at the annual AAFPO weekend. As usual it will be packed full of activities to welcome our homeowners. Not only will you be attending the AAFPO annual meeting on Saturday, the Association , the Resort, and many of the Angel Fire businesses have parties planned, family entertainment and discounts whenever you show your membership card. Don’t miss out.
- Angel Fire Chamber Business After Hours @ Blue Dawg Furniture – 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm 3382 Mountain View Blvd. Join us for food, networking, door prizes and discounted shopping! Peruse the unique offerings of Blue Dawg Furniture while visiting with your friends. The furniture is hand crafted one-of-a-kind, but there is so much more in the store! You gotta see it to believe it.
- Angel Fire Junior Golf Camp
- Spare Parts Art Auction – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm in and around the Mountain View Mall in Angel Fire. Don’t miss this outrageously awesome art auction. Angel Fired Pizza is offering discounts on food with a cash beer and wine bar.
- Oso High Backcountry Enduro
- Fly Fishing Clinic
- The Sip and Swing Golf Tournament
June 15 – 20
- Missoula Children’s Theatre – Auditions to be held at 9:00 am at the Moreno Valley High School Auditiorium. Practice will be every day from June 15-19 with the performance on Sat. the 20th at 2:00 pm. at the Moreno Valley High School.
- Balloons Over Angel Fire – Balloons will return to the skies once again over Angel Fire!
- Holy Angels Golf Tournament
- 3rd Annual Community Concert of Unity
- Angel Fire Chamber Business After Hours @ Wildflower Bed & Breakfast – 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm 40 Halo Pines Join us for food, fun, networking and hospitality!
- 5th Annual Community Wide Flea Market
June 27 – 28
- Rough Riders 200 – When 100 miles just isn’t enough! Maybe you’ve finished a century bike race and you want to challenge yourself to more, or maybe you;re training for your first brevet…this is the ride for you!
Click here for the recurring events.