Get ready for the most spectacular fall colors you’ve ever seen! The first week in Angel Fire provides a breathtaking array of gold, orange and red. It’s our favorite time of year with highs in the 60’s, lows in the 20’s – and aspen leaves with a way of glowing in the day.
- Avalanche Snow Show at Sport Systems – Visit Angel Fire Resort booth onsite at 6915 Montgomery Blvd in Albuquerque to purchase your winter season pass – featuring preseason discounts and our popular six pack pass!
October 4 – 5
- ASU Collegiate Mountain Bike Competition – Adams State University hosts a Rocky Mountain Collegiate Cycling Conference Mountain Bike competition at Angel Fire Bike Park.
October 10 – 12
- Super Hero Scramble – Downhill Mountain Bike Weekend featuring a 6-course scramble on Saturday and a downhill race on Sunday. Dress up like a super hero and win prizes during the costume contest!
- End of Bike Season – Last day to bike the mountain.
- Summer Closing Day – Closing Day for the Chile Express, Bike Park, Zipline and Base Area Activities. Weather permitting.
- Golf Course Closing Day
- NM Ski Swap in Albuquerque – Visit Angel Fire Resort booth at the Expo NM and purchase your winter season pass – featuring preseason discounts and show specials, including our popular six-pack pass!
For the Community Center calendar (weekly exercise classes, pickle-ball, volleyball etc), click here.